A comfortable self-inflating backpacking mattresses, the top-rated Therma-a-Rest Trail Pro sleeping pad provides year-round warmth and plush performance in the backcountry.
- StrataCore™ construction delivers an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio with a continuous layer of thermal foam nestled between alternating ridges of air and foam
- 3 in. (7.6 cm) of premium foam are wrapped in ultra-plush stretch knit fabric for self-inflating comfort
- This pad has an R-value of 4.4, which makes it best for adventures in cold weather; it provides considerable insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- Easy-to-pack StrataCore construction allows the pad to easily compress into a small packed size
- Intuitive and dependable WingLock™ valve maximizes air flow for easy inflation and quick deflation; wings toggle for one-way inflation to save energy
- Available in multiple sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allowing you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs
- Stuff sack included
|TRAIL PRO 2.0|
|Sleeping Pad Type||Self-inflating|
|Sleeping Pad Shape||Mummy|
Large: 77 x 25 x 3 in.
Regular: 72 x 20 x 3 in.
Regular Wide: 72 x 25 x 3 in.
Large: 9.3 x 13 in.
Regular: 8.8 x 11 in.
Regular Wide: 9.3 x 13 in.
Large: 2 lbs. 7 oz.
Regular: 1 lb. 13 oz.
Regular Wide: 2 lbs. 5 oz.