The Escapist Tarp Shelter is a technical but versatile ultralight tarp shelter for minimalist camping adventures. The Escapist has eight super strong hypalon tie-out points that have cord adjusters attached, so you can adjust them while you are under the shelter of the tarp. Tie-outs are die-cut and circular bartacked to hold the tip of a trekking pole for easy setup. These versatile points help the Escapist Tarp achieve a wide variety of setup options and also attach easily to the Escapist Bug Tent, sold separately.
- Ultralight and compact
- Made from tape seam-sealed waterproof 15 denier Ultra-Sil™ Nano™ nylon
- Eight hypalon and bar-tack reinforced tie-out points
- Reinforced corners with cord lock and guy lines (which can be adjusted from under the tarp)
- Color-coded guylines on the apex, corners and midpoints simplify pitching.
- Tarp can be pitched in a variety of configurations using trees or trekking poles, and adjusted for extra protection in changing weather conditions
|Escapist Tarp - Medium||Escapist Tarp - Large|
|Best Use||Backpacking, Ultralight, Shade||Backpacking, Ultralight, Shade|
|Materials||15 denier Ultra-Sil Nano||15 denier Ultra-Sil Nano|
|Open Dimensions||8' 6" x 6' 6"||10' x 10'|
|Weight||10.5 oz||15.5 oz|