For those in search of an ultralight shelter with greater volume, Hornet OSMO™ offers enviable living space and comfort without sacrificing its airy weight classification. Ranging in capacity from 1P to 3P, Hornet OSMO is made with the ultralight variation of our OSMO™ suite of fabrics, arming it with 3x less wet stretch and a level of water repellency that starts drier and stays drier than the rest.
DOORS / VESTIBULES
2 doors / 2 vestibules
LIGHTNING QUICK SETUP
Keeping Hornet OSMO extra trim is a minimal pole structure that sets up lightning-quick and pairs with our volumizing Flybar™ and door clips to create generous internal space. Triangulated reflective guy-outs and corner struts also increase volume at the foot and protect sleeping bags from tent wall condensation. An overhead Nightlight Pocket™, Gatekeeper™ one-handed tiebacks, and rectangular Divvy Cube™ stuff sack are new additions that add ease and creature comforts, not ounces. With the new Divvy Cube, this tent packs down small enough to fit in the bottom compartment of your pack — with a sleeping bag!
- High-performance, proprietary OSMO™ poly-nylon ripstop fabric has 4x better water repellency and 3x less stretch when wet. OSMO fabric is made from 100% recycled yarns that are PFAS-free.
- Patent-pending Flybar™ volumizing pole clip adds more room at the head and distributes fly tension evenly. (3P does not include Flybar.)
- DAC Featherlite® NSL poles boast minimal weight and connect with a single hubbed intersection for lightning-quick setup.
- bluesign® approved floor material meets strict ecological and chemical requirements and has been produced with a minimum impact on people and the planet.
- Triangulated volumizing guy-outs and struts at corners increase volume at the foot, protecting sleeping bags from tent wall condensation.
- Divvy Cube™ rectangular stuff sack allows you to still split the weight with your partner but stows more efficiently in your pack.
- Large doors and vestibules provide ample gear coverage for each person.
- Volumizing guy-outs connect the inner tent to the rainfly, pulling the sidewalls outward to create more livable space.
- Single-handedly tie back the tent door with integrated Gatekeeper™ clips.
- White no-see-um mesh at the side increases privacy, while black mesh at the top turns virtually transparent at night for clear stargazing.
- Nightlight Pockets™ turn your headlamp into a tent lantern while removing blue light and casting an even glow.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
|1 Person||2 Person||3 Person|
|Minimum Weight||1 lb , 13 oz / 822 g||2 lb , 1 oz / 948 g||2 lb , 13 oz / 1.28 kg|
|Packed Weight||2 lb , 4 oz / 1.02 kg||2 lb , 8 oz / 1.14 kg||3 lb , 5 oz / 1.49 kg|
|Packed Size||12.5 x 7.5 x 3.0 in||12.5 x 7.5 x 3.5 in||17.5 x 8.0 x 3.5 in|
|Peak Height||39 / in / 98 cm||39 / in / 98 cm||44 / in / 111 cm|
|Floor Area||22.3 sq ft / 2.1 sq m||27.5 sq ft / 2.6 sq m||39.7 sq ft / 3.7 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||87 x 43/31 in||85 x 51/43 in||88 x 68/62 in|
|Vestibule Area||7.3 sq ft||7.1 sq ft + 7.1 sq ft||8.6 sq ft + 8.6 sq ft|
|Canopy Fabric||15D Nylon Ripstop / No-See-Um Mesh||15D Nylon Ripstop / No-See-Um Mesh||15D Nylon Ripstop / No-See-Um Mesh|
|Floor Fabric||0D OSMO™ Ripstop (1500 mm)||0D OSMO™ Ripstop (1500 mm)||0D OSMO™ Ripstop (1500 mm)|
|Color||Birch Bud / Goodnight Gray||Birch Bud / Goodnight Gray||Birch Bud / Goodnight Gray|
|Stuff Sack||Divvy Cube||Divvy Cube||Divvy Cube|
|Rainfly Fabric||0D OSMO Ripstop (1200 mm)||0D OSMO Ripstop (1200 mm)||0D OSMO Ripstop (1200 mm)|
|Repair Patches||Divvy Cube Stuff Sack||Pole Splint||Guy-out Cord||Stakes|