DAGGER OSMO 3P
Dagger OSMO is the quintessential one-tent-wonder: lightweight enough for backpacking, yet roomy enough for comfort on any adventure.
DOORS / VESTIBULES
2 doors / 2 vestibules
ONE TENT TO RULE THEM ALL
Carrying forward the legacy features of its best-selling predecessor, Dagger OSMO includes a color-coded, DAC Featherlite NSL hubbed pole structure for generous interior volume and a fast, intuitive setup. With two doors and two expansive trapezoidal vestibules, Dagger OSMO leads its category for storage area and volume. We’ve also added some new features such as: the Divvy Cube™ rectangular stuff sack which packs better and allows you to split the load with a partner; the Landing Zone™ tub for protected storage under the vestibule; and our Gatekeeper™ door clips which make holding the doors back a cinch. Other thoughtful features include our overhead Nightlight Pocket™ headlamp diffuser for a comfortable glow at night, gear pockets for storage of personal items, and a 100% recycled Repreve™ pole bag that protects the poles and takes the place of unnecessary poly bags. When your adventures require one tent to rule them all, Dagger OSMO delivers increased performance and versatility — and reduced impact on the planet.
Dagger OSMO is one of the first tents in our iconic backpacking collection to feature our new proprietary OSMO™ fabric with advanced water repellency that lasts 4x longer and keeps you drier from start to finish. This composite fabric has 3x less stretch when wet, reducing sag and maintaining wind and rain shedding in any weather. OSMO fabrics are completely PFC- and PFAS-free, meet fire retardancy standards without the use of added chemicals, and are woven from 100% recycled yarns. With additional design features for convenience and durability, Dagger OSMO sets the standard for a balance of performance and thoughtful design.
- High-performance, high-strength OSMO™ poly-nylon ripstop fabric has 4x better water repellency and 3x less stretch when wet.
- Two large doors and massive trapezoidal vestibules lead the category for usable volume.
- Pre-bent anodized aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL poles and best-in-class stakes included.
- Color-coded, hubbed pole set with color-matched webbing on the tent makes setup intuitive.
- Protected strut vents at the top of both main vestibule entries ensure ventilation even when it is raining.
- bluesign® approved fly & floor materials meet strict ecological and chemical requirements and have been produced with a minimum impact on people and the planet.
- Nightlight Pockets™ turn your headlamp into a tent lantern while removing blue light and casting an even glow.
- Divvy Cube™ rectangular stuff sack allows you to still split the weight with your partner but stows more efficiently in your pack.
- Landing Zone™ waterproof storage tub in the vestibule protects gear from the elements.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
|Best Use||Ultralight, Backpacking, Bikepacking, Camping|
|Doors / Vestibules||2 doors / 2 vestibules|
|Design Type||Freestanding / View Pitch Guide|
|Color||Birch Bud/Goodnight Gray|
|Warranty||Nemo Lifetime Warranty|
|Floor Dimensions||90 x 70 in / 229 x 178 cm|
|Floor Area||43.9 sq ft / 4.1 sq m|
|Vestibule Area||11.4 sq ft + 11.4 sq ft / 1.1 sq m + 1.1 sq m|
|Peak Height||42 in / 106 cm|
|Packed Size||19.5 x 6.5 x 3.5 in / 50 x 16 x 9 cm|
|Rainfly Fabric||0D OSMO Ripstop (2000 mm)|
|Canopy Fabric||Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Floor Fabric||0D OSMO Ripstop (2000 mm)|
|Pole Material||1 Hubbed Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL 9.6+9mm pole|
|Number of Poles||1|
|Minimum Trail Weight||3 lb, 14 oz / 1.75 kg|
|Packed Weight||4 lb, 10 oz / 2.1 kg|
|Stakes||Guy-out Cord||Repair Kit||Divvy Sack||Pole Splint|