Only a smidge heavier than the original, the ultralight MSR PocketRocket Deluxe stove adds a durable, push-start igniter and a broader burner head for better heat distribution and simmering.
- Just 10g (0.3 oz.) heavier—the weight of 2 nickels—than the PocketRocket 2 stove
- Ideal for backpackers who want to travel fast and light on the trail without sacrificing high-quality cooking performance
- Push-start ignition provides fast, reliable piezo lighting; spark igniter is protected inside burner for durability
- Broad burner with wind-blocking burner lip improves wind resistance and combines with simmer control for excellent cooking versatility
- Pressure regulator maintains stove's fast boil times even in cold weather and with low fuel, offering faster boil times than non-regulated canister-mounted stoves
- Just 83g (2.9 oz.) and ultra-packable, this stove expands the menu options for ultralight backpacking
|Number of Burners||
|Burn Time (Max Flame)||
60 minutes (8 oz. canister MSR IsoPro)
|Average Boil Time (1L)||
3 min. 18 sec.
3.3 x 2.2 x 1.8 inches