Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic Kånken backpack as their canvas. This special edition has a unique design by Swedish colourist, designer and photographer Tekla Severin. Her combination of colours gives Kånken a sense of free air and vast landscapes, be it sea or land. In addition to the spacious main compartment it has a padded pocket for a laptop computer, the shoulder straps are padded and there is a removable seat pad. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects. Fits a 15" laptop, maximum measurements 36 x 26 x 3 cm.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Separate padded compartment for laptop computer (up to 15”).
- Padded shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Comes with a seat pad that is stored in inside back pocket.
- Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative.