The Conundrum Sleeping Quilt pairs a sewn closed footbox with a ¾ length zipper, making it our warmest product, and is our most traditional hybrid sleeping bag. Best for cold weather and those who enjoy a more traditional sleeping bag design. The Conundrum also features a 3/4 length zipper so you can easily vent, or position the opening under you and use it as a sleeping quilt.
Even with the full coverage the Conundrum offers, it still weighs less than most sleeping bags on the market thanks to our ultralight materials and no-fuss design.
850fp down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances. Read more about our Fills.
Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in Yellow 10D outside and Charcoal 10D outside fabric. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
Fully enclosed, sewn-shut footbox. 3/4 length zipper starts above the footbox. Great for sleepers with cold feet.
- Included Draft Collar at neckline for blocking cold air from coming down the sleeping quilt
- Double draft-blocking tubes along the zipper keep you covered, with reinforced zipper backing for durability.
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Tapered full-length vertical baffles
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz, sizes found here), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
|30 Degree Regular / Regular||30 Degree Long / Wide|
|Fill Weight||16.74 oz (474.6 g)||19.72 oz (559 g)|
|Total Weight||25.47 oz (722 g)||29.52 oz (836 g)|
|Length||72" (183 cm)||78" (198 cm)|
|Shoulder Width||58" (147 cm)||64" (162 cm)|
|Foot Circumference||38" (96 cm)||40" (101 cm)|