The ultimate 2-person quilt! With a closed footbox and individual draft control, the Accomplice is the perfect quilt for couples looking to lighten their load on the trail. A proprietary draft blocker at the head end keeps warmth inside, and the individual neck and side openings allow each person to adjust for comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
The Accomplice is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it's designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Accomplice doesn't have zippers or built-in hoods, saving weight and space in your pack.
- 850fp down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in Red 10D outer and Charcoal 10D fabric. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown.
- Sewn-closed footbox. No zippers and no cinches. Great for sleepers with cold feet.
- Proprietary draft blocker between the neck closures keeps warm air inside
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on sleeping pads and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long.
- For stuff sacks and compression sizes please check our charts found here.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
Handmade in Winona, MinnesotaSpecs:
|Regular (30 Degree)
||Long (20 Degree)
|Fill Weight||22.25 oz (630 g)||29.81 oz (845 g)|
|Total Weight||30.98 oz (878 g)||39.52 oz (1120 g)|
|Length||72" (183 cm)||78" (198 cm)|
|Circumference||86" (218 cm)||86" (218 cm)|