- Trusty trekking poles, made in Italy: 7075 aluminum construction and super-strong Alu lever locking system. Cork grip has a new ergonomic design with a rounded top for more comfortable under-palm feel
- Hand straps: wider, smoother, and more pliable, which makes them more breathable and less likely to cause chafing. to ensure you’re ready for varying terrain, the poles come with a pair of durable, grippy tip covers and two sets of hiking baskets (35mm and 50mm)
- Collapsible, adjustable & ultralight: The Fizan Adventure is adjustable from 28 to 55 inches and weighs 8.1 ounces per pole. replaceable carbide tips for traction on dirt trails and metal-reinforced, rubber tip covers for rocky trails.
- Why use trekking poles: ideal for anyone who wants to hike with greater speed and stability, trekking poles come in handy for rocky and uneven terrain, water crossings, steep ascents and descents.
- Fizan: founded in 1947 by Domenico Fincati. since then, the company has become a leader in the market, widely known in europe for its alpine and nordic walking poles, and among the ultralight community for its compact series of trekking poles.
- Sections: 3
- Adjustable length: 27.6-55.1 in (70–140 cm)
- Pole section diameters: 18, 16, and 14 mm
- Weight per pole: 8.1 oz (230 g)
- Handle: Cork
- Alu Lever Locking System with Anti-Unscrewing
- E-basket Carbine Tip
- Pair of poles
- Pair of straps with velcro
- Pair of rubber walking tips
- 35mm & 50mm hiking baskets
You may also like