Updated for 2021, Kayu men’s and women’s ultralight down mummy bags are pinnacle equipment for ultralight adventures. Careful tailoring of the hood, footbox, and body-mapped core creates an optimal fit with no excess weight or wasted space. Premium 800 FP down and aggressive, thermally efficient patterning make for a trusted companion on longer journeys where every ounce matters.
30F / -1C
800 FP Hydrophobic, PFC-Free Down
Regular: 1 lb, 12 oz / 785 g
Regular: 10.5 x 6.5 in dia
PREMIUM 800 FP DOWN
Our flagship Thermo Gills™ allow you to regulate temperature without letting in drafts, deeply extending the useable temperature range. The waterproof/breathable footbox and hood protect from tent wall condensation. Our exceptionally packable 800 FP down is hydrophobic, PFC-free, and 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified. Top-shelf fabrics include a 20D nylon ripstop with DWR on the shell, an ultra-smooth 30D nylon taffeta lining, and a 40D nylon ripstop waterproof/breathable footbox.
- Sculpted fit is designed for optimal thermal efficiency and packability.
- Premium 800 FP down is ultra-packable, hydrophobic, PFC-free, and 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified.
- Closely articulated hood with internal draft collar and draft tube.
- Opposite-sided zippers allow men’s (left side zip) and women’s (right side zip) models to be zipped together to create a double sleeping bag.
- Thermo Gills™ extend the temperature range of your sleeping bag on milder nights without letting cold drafts in.
- Waterproof, breathable hood and footbox protect you from tent wall condensation, keeping you warm and dry through the night.
- Top-shelf fabrics include a 20D nylon ripstop with DWR on the shell, an ultra-smooth 30D nylon taffeta lining, and a 40D nylon ripstop OSMO™ waterproof/breathable footbox.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
|Best Use||Ultralight, Backpacking, Bikepacking, Overland|
|Gender||Men's / Women's|
|Zipper Location||Left (Men's) / Right (Women's)|
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy|
|Warranty||Nemo Lifetime Warranty|
|Temperature Rating||30F / -1C|
|Tested Lower Limit - ISO||31F / -1C|
|Tested Comfort - ISO||41F / 5C|
|WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS|
|Fits Up to||Regular: 6' / 183 cm
Long: 6'6" / 198 cm
Womens: 5'6" / 168 cm
|Shoulder Girth||Regular: 63 in / 160 cm
Long: 67 in / 170 cm
Womens: 59 in / 150 cm
|Hip Girth||Regular: 55 in / 140 cm
Long: 59 in / 150 cm
Womens: 52 in / 132 cm
|Knee Girth||Regular: 46 in / 117 cm
Long: 64 in / 163 cm
Womens: 43 in / 109 cm
|Packed Size||Regular: 10.5 x 6.5 in dia / 27 x 16 cm dia
Long: 11.0 x 6.5 in dia / 28 x 17 cm dia
Womens: 11.0 x 6.5 in dia / 28 x 17 cm dia
|Weight||Regular: 1 lb, 12 oz / 785 g
Long: 1 lb, 14 oz / 855 g
Womens: 1 lb, 15 oz / 865 g
|Shell||20D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR|
|Lining||30D Nylon Taffeta w/ DWR|
|Footbox||40D Nylon Ripstop W/B w/ DWR|
|Insulation / Fill Power||800 FP Hydrophobic, PFC-Free Down|
|Fill Weight||Regular: 11 oz / 310 g
Long: 10 oz / 290 g
Womens: 14 oz / 400 g
|Sustainability||Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)|
|Compression Sack||Mesh Storage Bag|