The Enigma is Enlightened Equipment’s lightest and most minimalist quilt. Pairing the beloved quilt template of our Revelation Quilt with a completely sewn-closed footbox, it's the perfect ultralight quilt for those who always get cold feet. Exceptionally warm as well as extraordinarily light, the Enigma offers upper body freedom of movement, while providing structure for your feet. The Enigma doesn't have a zipper or a built in hood, saving even more space and weight in your pack.
The Enigma is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it's designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground.
- 850fp down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Navy 10D outer fabric and a Charcoal 10D inner fabric
- Sewn-closed footbox. No zippers and no cinches. Great for sleepers with cold feet.
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keeps down where you need it, all night long.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
- Stuffed, finished and inspected in Winona, MN. Shells are imported.
20 Degree Specs:
|Regular / Regular||Long / Wide|
|Fill Weight||15.46 oz (438 g)||17.55 oz (497 g)|
|Total Weight||21.19 oz (600 g)||23.88 oz (677 g)|
|Length||72" (183 cm)||78" (198 cm)|
|Shoulder Width||54" (137 cm)||58" (1147 cm)|
|Foot Circumference||40" (101 cm)||42" (106 cm)|