- The World's loudest cycle horn. 140dB at source the dB140 puts you in control of your safety because it gives you a way to make people know you’re there even when they aren’t looking.
- Two horn modes. “piercing mode” is a high-pitched 140db duo tone, primarily for road use, designed to be heard by car, van and truck drivers as well as pedestrians with headphones. “horn mode” is a 121dB car horn style sound designed to be used to warn pedestrians in parks and on trails.
- Two handlebar mounts included. to ensure a perfect fit with all handlebar sizes two mounts are included-one mount for bars with a diameter of 22-26mm with 4 differently sized spacers and a second dedicated to 31.8mm diameter bars (road bikes).
- Enjoy the ride. the dB140 gives you the ability to let other road users know you’re coming and that alone makes cycling much less stressful. No more shouting, fewer emergency stops, and more time spent enjoying the ride.
- The small, sleek, and completely weatherproof horn weighs only 3.6 ounces (including mount, trigger, and batteries). 2 x AAA batteries included which last up to 12 months with normal use (normal use is 6 x 1 second blasts per day).
You may also like